Think about the little things that differ the action and motion of the things we do in daily life. Maybe the search for but’s and bee’s in our daily events. It’s like the 1 soppy face in a fantastic party or the long pause of uncertainty that is bound to be a heart breaker. Think about the very pointless history log of our internet surfer gadgets, they actually record pointless information but it becomes data when send it off to a top IT tech guy who is fascinated by Marketing. Even saying that think of how boring relationships would be without it. How would you ever know what your half has been up to?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
- Another Wise Woman
- I am Yet to Find a Man to Out-Run Her ‘Flower-Buying’
- Far Too Bright to be Dwelling on Anything Today
- A Newer Family Taken From an Old Picture Roll
- Finders Keepers.
- New Light
- Jack & the Beanstalk; Jack Buys a Ferrari