OK I’m going to attempt the ‘a blog a day for 30 days’ challenge that every blogger will bravely try to do once in their blogging lifetime. As I have blogged for two consecutive days already this shall be my third.
This morning I bumped into the blog of a fellow blogger called Lesley Carter, having not read everything seeing as I’m at work I can however see it’s a blog about a Bucket List… The massive banner across the top of the page saying ‘Bucket List Publications’ was a massive giveaway.
So, my fellow blogger reminded me about my own Bucket List… A list of things I want to do before I kick the bucket… or should say die.
OK, here goes.
- Visit an Eastern European country, go to Asia, visit Iran, go to the Bahamas and see Cuba
- Sing on stage, in a public venue and on my own.
- Bungee jump off a bridge (I have serious phobia of falling, so this is a big one)
- Attempt paragliding
- Visit Paris again but this time staying away from Turkish family members that seem to think Paris is only evident of the Eiffel Tower and houses of other family members
- Appear on the front page of a Turkish gossip magazine (just once though, just so I’m on print)
- Take a Ferrari on the tracks and rinse the shit out of the gas pedal
- Take some of my loved, cherished and hated people varying from TV shows to comedy idols to dinner just see if they are good company at the dinner table…
- Open a little cafe, where I can earn money and work on writing projects at the same
- Publish (even if it is my undergraduate dissertation)
The list of cloths I want would of course be much longer but to be honest, what are cloths compared to experience? I can actually answer the question too but that would take me off point so I’m going to leave that out.
But I must add the first time I ever thought about making a bucket list was the first time I ever watched ‘The Bucket List.’ Looking on forums and other sites it seems that there many people who actually didn’t like it, I however thought it was a heartfelt and interesting film.