- I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll
- Something Needs To Change
- Is Ignorance Really That Bliss?
- Reconsider And Recreate Wherever And Whenever Necessary
- No One Ever Goes to a Circus to Watch a One-man Show, Right?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
Category Archives: Being Turkish
Luck has got to be hiding somewhere, seeing as it isn’t at work with me or in my love life, I figured it maybe hiding in more of the ‘luck- required’ areas. Not that it isn’t required at work or … Continue reading
Every year about this time I have drunk-night-epiphany moment where something feels like it has changed. Yep, and true-to-from last night I got very drunk and woke this morning with large gaps in memory but nevertheless in an enlightened state. … Continue reading
I have found a new friend in the dark of the night, as quiet and as motionless as she is, she gives sound advice. As fantastic as the listener she is, I am reluctant to speak to her. I have … Continue reading