- I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll
- Something Needs To Change
- Is Ignorance Really That Bliss?
- Reconsider And Recreate Wherever And Whenever Necessary
- No One Ever Goes to a Circus to Watch a One-man Show, Right?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
Category Archives: London
Emailing a friend last night, I realised that some emotions have a time and place. From loneliness to being happy, you have a period in which it must be lived. London is very empty this year and no matter how … Continue reading
Summer is kicking in, joyous times are in the air and all the fun and partying is still going on. It is pretty much the same summer vibe and yet it still doesn’t seem to be just right. The constant desire to look for something else … Continue reading
Trying to type this up at 1am in the morning last night I fell asleep with the laptop on my lap. Trying to stick to the point and get it out of my system I guess. My most recent dilemma … Continue reading
In the circle of life I have found myself back in the roll things without missing a beat. I am out and about still doing all the things that I would be doing if I had never left. If I’m … Continue reading