- I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll
- Something Needs To Change
- Is Ignorance Really That Bliss?
- Reconsider And Recreate Wherever And Whenever Necessary
- No One Ever Goes to a Circus to Watch a One-man Show, Right?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
Category Archives: Night Out
Every year about this time I have drunk-night-epiphany moment where something feels like it has changed. Yep, and true-to-from last night I got very drunk and woke this morning with large gaps in memory but nevertheless in an enlightened state. … Continue reading
I have been lacking lately and I sincerely apologise for not typing over the past few days, I was trying to enjoy an over worked social and work life, a massive hangover and the company of a furry friend over … Continue reading
I love people who play chess in the park, you know those chess tables where people go with their sets and wait for contenders. Watching a film earlier on today, a man doing exactly the same thing got my attention. … Continue reading