- I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll
- Something Needs To Change
- Is Ignorance Really That Bliss?
- Reconsider And Recreate Wherever And Whenever Necessary
- No One Ever Goes to a Circus to Watch a One-man Show, Right?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
Tag Archives: Change
Emailing a friend last night, I realised that some emotions have a time and place. From loneliness to being happy, you have a period in which it must be lived. London is very empty this year and no matter how … Continue reading
In the circle of life I have found myself back in the roll things without missing a beat. I am out and about still doing all the things that I would be doing if I had never left. If I’m … Continue reading
Wednesday gone I had the pleasure of going to the circus, the Moscow Circus as it was called, with a lovely Ukulele playing friend. For those who are anti-circus I would like to add it was an all human one … Continue reading
You see, I want to remember everything. A bit of a stupid effort really but it actually isn’t such a stupid intention. Think about the little things that differ the action and motion of the things we do in daily … Continue reading