- I Didn’t Do Anything Wrong
- ‘Oh shit, I’m lacking confidence’
- Hindsight Is A Beautiful Thing
- If All Else Fails, I Can Always Just Go For a Midnight Stroll
- Something Needs To Change
- Is Ignorance Really That Bliss?
- Reconsider And Recreate Wherever And Whenever Necessary
- No One Ever Goes to a Circus to Watch a One-man Show, Right?
- Does an Experience Only Become A Memory When We’ve Forgotten It?
- Que Sera, Sera. Whatever Will Be Will Be.
- Oh, So Scary!
- Can’t We Just Listen a Little Better?
- Contemporary Istanbul 2013: Confessions of an Average Blogger
- Hows That for Luck?
- Sitting Here on the Fence and Flossing My Teeth
- Mind Over Matter
- Experiences You Forget to Mention at the Dinner Table
- The Whore In My Bed
- Drive Safely and Please Wear A Seat Belt
- Dream-Full and Mental State Can Get Me Halfway
Tag Archives: Friendship
Emailing a friend last night, I realised that some emotions have a time and place. From loneliness to being happy, you have a period in which it must be lived. London is very empty this year and no matter how … Continue reading
You see, I want to remember everything. A bit of a stupid effort really but it actually isn’t such a stupid intention. Think about the little things that differ the action and motion of the things we do in daily … Continue reading
The effort I have gone through to define, find and identify the ideal man has more often then so taken me to hell and back. Quite a few times too. Never did I ever think or anticipate that love is … Continue reading